Online and Open Source Resources
- Google Map Maker - Allows users to add to Google Maps
- DropBox - Cloud based storage platform. Can be used to automatically back-up your data
- Gimp - Alternative to Photoshop
- Skype - Voice chat and make phone calls over the internet
- Ubuntu – A Linux operating system that is relatively easy to use
Monrovia Google Map
To add, edit or review Monrovia, Liberia Google Map, click the link below:
Mastering the Internet for High Schools Kids
Below are links for materials covered in Mastering the Internet training.
These are materials from the Physical Computing course.
Introduction - Introduction to Physical Computing by Zane Cochran.
Foam Core Guide - Fabrication labs: Working with Foam Core to make objects.
Soldering Guide - Guide to using Soldering iron in labs
Imaginary Expressive Object - Understanding expressive objects
Interaction - Understanding interactions between hardware and software
Construction Methods - Methods used in fabrications
Google I/O 2013 Extended
Presentations – Google I/O 2013 at iLab